Have you ever had difficulties finding music in your library that fits your current activity and mood? If so, this app is for you.
Ogopogo is a context-aware music player for iOS devices designed to help you create the soundtrack to your life, from the content of your music library. It lets you quickly find the right titles, artists and lists (albums, playlists) for the given moment, and queue them up for seamless playback. It learns your listening habits and preferences and suggests titles based on them. It helps you re-discover long-forgotten gems in your large music library and lets you easily tell your friends about the music you are listening to via Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
- learns which music you like (and dislike) to listen to in a given situation
- seamlessly works with your iTunes music library and supports AirPlay
- hotlist provides easy and intuitive, context-aware access to your music library
- play queue lets you decide what to listen to for the next minutes or hours
- auto-select keeps the music playing when your play queue is empty, by selecting titles from your library based on your listening context and history
- contexts automatically associate specific titles and kinds of music with a given situation
- simply swipe a track, album, artists or genre to the right to add it to the play queue
- use favourites to collect starting points for your musical journeys
- search by text or learned similarity
- create and edit playlists containing tracks, albums, artists and other lists
- let your friends know what you are listening to via Twitter and Facebook
- share lists of titles from your play queue, history or hotlist via e-mail
» Better than the built-in Music App:
- play queue (even better than “up next” in iTunes)
- history (easy access to what you’ve listened to)
- rich play lists (can contain tracks, albums, other lists, artists, genres)
- social media support (Twitter, Facebook)
- pause after current (pauses playback at the end of the currently playing track)
- learns your preferences and automatically suggests / selects music that fits a given situation
» Ready to give it a spin?
Visit ogopogo on the App Store.
» How does it work?
Shineapp.com has reviewed ogopogo: show review
Check out our FAQ.
» Missing a feature?
» Already a fan?
Tell your friends, like us on Facebook, write an entry in your blog, submit a review to the App Store, or get your aunt, the senior editor for Wired or the New Yorker, to write about it. The more users we have, the more energy we'll put into new features and improvements.